NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP AT HOME

NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
HANGIN OUT AT HOME

Enjoyed the NCAA Basketball Championship at home.  As readers of my blog know, I don't really like to watch sporting events in bars and for some reason just like to chill at home and take in the action.  Even though I am not out in a bar, we still enjoy our favorite bar or stadium foods.  Most games must include a Nathan's Hot Dog and Nachos will lots of jalapeƱos.  I jacked up this years Nachos with some Chile.  The other item you must during the big game is Poke.  Enjoyed Kimchi Tako and Ahi Poke on this day.   Foodland is my "go to" spot to purchase Poke.  Always fresh and never disappoints with flavor.

NATHAN'S HOT DOG, CHILI CHEESE NACHOS AND KIMCHI AND AHI POKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback