NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

MCDONALD'S LOBSTER ROLL

MCDONALD'S LOBSTER ROLL
SOMEWHERE IN HONOLULU

My Wife went to three different McDonald's on the day the Lobster Roll was rolled at McDonald's in Honolulu.  There were lines at all three restaurants and all three were completely out of the sandwiches by 5:00 pm.  We returned a few days later and found the Lobster Rolls in abundant supply.  We put down $30 for three Lobster Rolls ($10 each) and the entire family dug in.  I opened my small box and found moist red lobster meat and lettuce on a roll with a slice of lemon.  First bite was big and I tasted the lobster over all other ingredients.  I liked the sandwich but after eating it did not really want to have anther one.  My Wife thought it was good but my Daughter did not like it.  She only ate two bites and said she didn't like the taste.  I think this is a nice sandwich option in the summer and like the fact that the sandwich is mostly real Atlantic lobster and not a lot of fillers or mayonnaise.  
MCDONALD'S LOBSTER ROLL COMES WITH A WEDGE OF LEMON
NICE PIECES OF LOBSTER WITH A LITTLE LETTUCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback