NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, July 9, 2017

CHUBBIES BURGERS

CHUBBIES BURGERS
FOOD TRUCK (Check website for locations)
808-291-7867

Saw an incredible burger photo on Instagram and clicked on it to find it was a Chubbies Burger.  We located their truck one afternoon by going to their website.  On this day, the truck was in Kakaako so we cruised over and tried the burgers.  First up we tried the Chub Fries ($4.75) with Cheddar Cheese and Grilled Onions.  The Fries were also topped with their Specialty French Fry Sauce which I thought ruined the Fries.  Also did not like the Grilled Onions as they were burnt and had a taste that we did not care for.  The Fries also seemed to be frozen from a bag.  I ordered the 50's Burger ($8) with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and JalapeƱos.  They charged me an extra $1 each for the Onions and JalapeƱos so my burger ended up costing $10.  The burger came with a lot of a mayonnaise based sauce that I did not care for and it made everything slide off the bun.  The burger was ok but I probably would not go back again for another.  The Ten Gallon Burger ($9.50) with Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce and Strip Sauce was not a hit with my Wife.  She said she did not like the sauce but liked the bun.  I took a bite and did not think it was anything special.  I was really wanting to find a great burger here but was pretty disappointed.  

CHUBBIES BURGERS

FOUND THE CUBBIES BURGERS FOOD TRUCK IN KAKAAKO
ORDER UP YOUR BURGER AT THE WINDOW
CUBBIES BURGERS MENU (CLICK TO ENLARGE)
CHUB FRIES
50'S STYLE BURGER WITH CHEESE
TEN GALLON BURGER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback